This site is divided into three parts. The first is “Introduction” and “how to use this sight”.
The second part is “Area” which divides Japan into 6 areas and introduces each area’s festivals, towns to visit, etc.
The third part is “Reference“. This section will help you to understand more deeply about the festival performances and other aspects of the festival. Japan mythology“, “easy made Japanese history” and “What’s Kagura?”
Hokkaido and Tohoku region
Hokkaido/ Aomori/ Iwate / Akita/ Miyagi/ Yamagata/ Fukushima
Tokyo/ Gunma/ Tochigi/ Ibaraki/ Saitama/ Chiba/ Kanagawa
Shizuoka/ Yamanashi/ Aichi/ Gifu/ Toyama/ Ishikawa/ Fukui/ Niigata/ Nagano
Osaka/ Kyoto/ Nara/ Mie/ Shiga/ Hyogo
Chugoku and Shikoku region
- One of the most strange festival ~Kebesu festivalDate: October 14th every yearLocation: Kusiku Iwakura H… 続きを読む: One of the most strange festival ~Kebesu festival
- Ogre runs with fire ~at Dada-doDate: January 14th every yearLocation: Otsu town 177, G… 続きを読む: Ogre runs with fire ~at Dada-do
- Tsuwano town ~津和野町Access: From Tokyo, take the Shinkansen to Shin-Yamaguc… 続きを読む: Tsuwano town ~津和野町
- Tomonoura 鞆の浦Address: Tomo, Tomocho, Fukuyama city, Hiroshima prefec… 続きを読む: Tomonoura 鞆の浦
- Fukuyama castleAccess: Get off JR Fukuyama Station north exit, 5 minut… 続きを読む: Fukuyama castle